OHIO Golf Scramble
Come out and have a good time as we raise money for our alumni network scholarship that supports a DC-area student attending Ohio University. This event takes place at Pleasant Valley Golf Club.
11:30 a.m. — Free driving range/Check-in opens
12:30 p.m. — Putting contest
1:00 p.m. — Shotgun start
6:00 p.m. (approx.) — Post-tournament dinner and awards
$130 per player
$30 per non player
For Players: Package includes round of golf, cart, driving range, 2 drink tickets, 4 tourney contests, dinner after the tournament, one future free round per player at South Riding & Pleasant Valley Golf Courses, and a goody bag. You can sign up as part of a group or as an individual (and we will pair you up).
For Non Players: Package will include dinner and a goody bag. This option is for those who don't play golf but want to attend.
- Pay online using this registration form. Credit card information must be complete to register online.
- Mail a check made out to "Ohio University Foundation" with “Nation’s Capital Chapter” on the memo line, to the address below:
Ohio Golf Scramble 2023
c/o Robert Walter
5406 Hampton Forest Way
Fairfax, VA 22030
* Make sure to include the name, status (player/non-player), email address, alumni status (school) for each person that you are paying for. This information can be sent with the check or emailed to Robert Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The format is a 4-person Best Ball Scramble. Prizes are awarded on selected holes for:
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the Pin (par 3)
- Closest to the Pin from the Fairway (par 4)
- Mystery Contest(s)
Special Tournament Contests/Extras:
- Pre-Tournament Long-Putting Challenge*
- Hole in One Challenges*
- Split-the-Pot Challenge*
- Door Prize Drawings*
*additional fees to enter
We are looking for individuals or businesses as sponsors for holes/prizes for the tournament. If you are interested, contact Robert Walter at email@example.com for more information. Sponsors will receive signage at a tee box on the course and mentions in the event program/emails/event page.
If you have any questions about this event, contact Robert Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org.