Dinner with 12 Bobcats with host Rocky Mansfield - Cape Coral
Registration for this event is closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions please contact Erica Lipscomb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni in the Cape Coral area are
invited to attend Dinner with 12 Bobcats!
Dinner with 12 Bobcats is exactly what is sounds like! An alumnus will host a dinner with 11 fellow Bobcats to share a meal, conversation and a good time. The date, February 18th, is Ohio University’s Founder’s Day and what better way to celebrate than dinner with fellow Bobcats!
Your dinner host is Robert “Rocky” Nile Mansfield Jr. Rocky is a licensed NBA agent graduated from Ohio University in 1974, with a bachelor of science in chemical engineering. Rocky is an experienced C-level executive with an extensive background in startup and small business. Mr. Mansfield started his career at Union Carbide Corporation as an advanced production engineer. He was appointed in 1977 as senior project engineer for the company, and has since held positions as a product development leader, vice president of product development, and chief operating officer at Sensor Development Corporation. He is currently the CFO/CTO of the family company, Mansfield & Associates, LLC, as well as partner in Mansfield Sports.
• BSChE ’74, Ohio University
Accomplishments and Service:
• Ohio University College of Business, advisor on entrepreneurship to the dean
• Voinovich School of Leadership for Commercialization, guest speaker and student mentor
• Ohio University Russ College of Engineering, guest speaker and advisor on commercialization
• Simonyi Business and Economic Council (BEDC), University of Pecs, Hungary, member
• Ohio University
Alumni Association, Board of Directors
• Ohio Bobcat Club, Board of Directors
• The Over Hang restaurant, Athens, OH, co-owner
• Two Technical Publications
• Four US and World patents
• Village of Valley View Youth Soccer Program, Director
• Sensor Development Corporation, Board of Directors
There is no registration cost for this event. Each attendee will be responsible for their own bill (est. $20+). Non-Bobcat spouses/significant others are welcome to attend as well. Space is limited so register today for one of the 11 available spaces!
Questions? Contact Erica Lipscomb at email@example.com.